For #MakeaListMonday I’m going to make a list (which I love btw) and set down some goals. I’m hoping that this will help me finish 2014 well and set the tone for a fabulous and fit 2015.
I turn 40 next year and although my original plan/goal was to be at goal weight by March 19th (my birthday) I realize that I’m going to have to take a detour and make a new game plan. I’m going to talk about that in my next post, but for tonight I’m going to share some goals to help me navigate toward my ultimate destination/goal.
These are not in priority order…
- The Cooper River Bridge Run (visit with my friends Alysia and Bobby Lambert). This run is in March and would be my birthday present to myself. I would love for Alysia to run with me, but even if she can’t I want to do this run and enjoy a weekend with my friends.
- Ideally I would like to compete in another half-marathon sometime in the summer and begin training for a full.
- Compete in a full marathon before I turn 41. (March 2016)
- Achieve my goal weight of 142.8 sometime in my 40th year.
- Get back into a regular workout schedule (3-5X/week)
- Try a new sport (rock climbing, rafting, horse back riding)
- Read through the Bible in its entirety.
- Participate in the “Joy Dare” for 2015
- Blog regularly
I’m going to stop there because I don’t want to set myself up for failure. I do however, want to put words down on “paper” or out there in cyberspace more accurately. This allows accountability and by typing them for YOU to see it makes them less scary.
WOW! I’m exhausted typing those and scared out of my skin. Am I foolish for even thinking these things? I have an even bigger dream attached to one of my races. Reveal…..well sometime soon. Thanks for your support on this journey. It’s been a while since I’ve typed. That’s for another post also. Now I’m headed to bed and hopefully I won’t delete this post tomorrow.